Head on ove r to The Reading Mama to grab this FREE Preschool curriculum. She created this for her own children! It is such a blessing!
The curriculum covers the following areas:
- Review and Application of Letters & Their Sounds (not in ABC order)
- Introduction and Practice with Beginning Sight Words (such as: the, a, see, I, etc.)
- Phonological & Phonemic Awareness (playing with sounds in words)
- Book & Print Awareness (introducing vocabulary such as: title, word, period, etc.)
- Fine Motor Skills (cutting, gluing, tracing, beginnning handwriting-formation of letters)
- Numbers 1-20 & Patterns
- Reading/Matching Basic CVC Words (via word families); this starts after the first vowel (a) is introduced
Have you read my eBook, Instilling Biblical Character: 100 Tips and Resources to Train Our Children?
What are you doing for the preschool years?