This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Please read my full disclosure.
I would have been totally all over this FREE MommyMeds™ app in my bearing years. My oldest will be 18 and my youngest is almost 5.
Yes, they grow up entirely too fast!
However, you can make the most of those years and stay informed with what’s the most beneficial to you and your baby.
In celebration of the launch of the new MommyMeds™ brand for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, the iOS mobile app MommyMeds™ is now free for a limited-time. Available for free until December 1st, the app and new, complementary website help mothers look up symptoms and safety information on thousands of medications.
How cool is that? I am a total research buff, so this app would be extremely helpful to me if I was expecting and/or nursing. I can’t tell you how many times I have had to call the doctor to make sure a medication was ok to take during pregnancy or nursing.
If you are pregnant or nursing, you need this MommyMeds™ today while it’s FREE!
Resources in the MommyMeds app include:
- Reliable safety ratings and other information for more than 20,000 drugs, vitamins, and herbals
- Enter a product name or sort by category to find product safety information and determine if it is safe for use during each trimester and while breastfeeding
- Convenient barcode scanner for over-the-counter medications
- Lists appropriate drugs for various conditions while pregnant or breastfeeding, including headache, nausea, allergies, and more
- Hot topics related to pregnancy and breastfeeding
What you need to know:
MommyMeds, an extension of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center’s (TTUHSC) InfantRisk Center, now offers a WebMD-like hub for mothers, lactation specialists, and natal care professionals with the newly launched MommyMeds.com website. For a continued experience, the MommyMeds app will now feature information from the new website. MommyMeds and MommyMeds.com were created with extensive evidence-based research by one of the world’s leading experts in perinatal pharmacology, Thomas Hale, R.Ph.,Ph.D.
So, hurry and grab this MommyMeds™ app while it’s FREE! After December 1st, it will be 1.99. Tell your friends, too!