Need FREE Phonics Online Training Resources?
Check out these FREE phonics online programs that will help supplement any phonics program.
- ABC Fast Phonics – This is a is a free tutorial that uses cartoons and sounds with audio narration and clickable words to teach phonics. This method teaches just basic phonics concepts without struggle or frustration and includes rules for vowels, consonants, and blends along with practice pages. I really like the common word practice.
- Progressive Phonics – is an all-in-one reading program that is easy and FUN. You can also print readers and handwriting sheets to go with the lessons.
- Starfall – teaches children to read with phonics. Our systematic phonics approach, in conjunction with phonemic awareness practice, is perfect for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, special education, homeschool, and English language development. I have friends that their children taught themselves to read with this free phonics online program.
- Foniks – Learn to read, write, spell & speak English with phonics & Instant Sound. This is a rather simple program that a child can easily learn from indepedently.
- The Phonics Page – this is a Christian ministry to help teach adults and children older than 2nd grade. This lessons are in vidoes format.
- Free Reading – The free phonics online lessons comprises 40 weeks of instruction, 5 days per week, 30 minutes per day. (The timings given for individual activities in the program are generous; most teachers complete the activities in less time.)
- ABC the Key – is an exciting, animated, online video program that teaches phonetic reading, writing, spelling and pronunciation of the English language.
- Striveny – is ideally homeschool reading program with over 1,000 free, animated, interactive online exercises, presentations and games.
Also, check out the FREE Phonic blend charts for review. This FREEbie will help
I like my children to engage in these FREE phonics online training resources while I am teaching my older children.