I like to always have various sources for free phonics for elementary students since I have various of learning styles in our home.
You can either use some or all of these resources to effectively teach your child to read.
Here is a compiled list of FREE Phonics for Elementary Students
- Progressive Phonics – is a totally FREE program and is easy and fun. It uses all the sight words.
- Stairway to Reading – full program with games.
- Fun Phonics – An Explicit and Systematic Phonics Program with readers.
- Word Mastery – a free course for the first three years of reading.
- Reading Made Easy – uses the blends and readers.
- How to Teach Phonics – you can put this on your Kindle
- Through the Phonics Barrier – detailed instructions with a student manual.
Free phonics for elementary doesn’t have to cost a fortune, does it?