You will want to grab this FREE Multiplication worktext while it’s FREE.
This WorkText is designed to be used as a supplement to teach Multiplication using various methods to students in elementary and middle school years. It offers concept reviews which are concise with “to-the-point” explanations, and demonstrations of concepts with sample problems to ensure your student fully understands how to apply concepts to real world math problems
This WorkText also contains Worksheets and Worksheets Answer Key for each one of the subject areas in elementary and middle school Multiplication . The problems on worksheets allow extra practice with problem solving to further enhance student’s understanding of the MATH concepts.
Please use the space provided under each problem on the worksheets to show your work. We highly encourage you to use this space to list the step-by-step process your student follows in arriving at their solution.
The main subject areas covered in this worktext are:
- 1.1 Introduction to Multiplication
- 1.2 Multiplication in Relation to Addition
- 1.3 Multiplication Using Objects
- 1.4 Multiplication Using a Multiplication Table
- 1.5 Multiplication Tricks
- 1.6 Multiplying a 2-digit Number by a 1-digit Number
- 1.7 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 1-digit Number
- 1.8 Multiplying a 2-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
- 1.9 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
- 1.10 Multiplying a 4-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
- 1.11 Multiplying a 5-digit Number and a 2-digit Number
- 1.12 Multiplying a 3-digit Number and a 3-digit Number
- 1.13 Multiplication with Three Numbers
Check out my other FREE printables!