Each year we strive to have Christmas family devotions and/or a Jesse Tree activities in order to keep our focus on Christ each evening after supper. We light our advent wreath candles and all cuddle on the couch. We pray after our family Christmas devotions for numerous people that the Lord has laid on our hearts.
However, we have done many free Jesse Trees and Christmas devotions in the past. And the result is the same….Keeping Jesus as the center of our busy holiday season.
I pray that you will make it a tradition to initiate a family devotional time each day as a family.
Your family will be truly blessed.
Jesse Tree and Christmas Devotions
- Jesse Tree Doevotions and Ornaments
- A Countdown to Christmas- Hope
- Nativity Lessons
- FREE Christmas Devotions for Tweens
- A Reason for the Season
- A Christmas Devo – looks fun
- Advent Boxes
- A Family Inductive Christmas Devotions
- 12 Days of Christmas Devotions – you need to sign up and they will email it to you each day
- Christmas Devotions – you could do this the week leading up to Christmas
To read all 10 Days of Christmas Traditions and Ideas!
affiliate links may have been used in this post.