This post contains my affiliate link that helps support my family. Read my full disclosure policy.
My son is reviewing the hundred chart this summer.
Since my 6-year-old loves puzzles, I decided to make mastering the hundred chart fun for him. And it’s definitely a challenge!
I created these FREE hundred chart puzzles printables to share with you all, too.
Here’s how it works
- Print and laminate one of the hundred charts on card stock – my 6 year old uses the printable without the numbers, but younger ones can use the printable with the numbers on it to make it easier
- Print the (3) different 100 charts on colored card stock
- Cut each of the charts into puzzle pieces – the larger the pieces, the easier the puzzle
- Since all my puzzle pieces were on the same colored card stock, I wrote a number on the back of each set to avoid mixed up puzzle pieces
- I stored each puzzle set in a snack pack baggie
These puzzles will help them count by 2, 5, and 10’s.
Have you checked out my other math printables yet?
Have you read my eBook, Instilling Biblical Character: 100 Tips and Resources to Train Our Children?
Graphics by My Cute Graphics.