Picking the perfect FREE homeschool planner is in the air.
It’s that time of year again when we all start thinking about the next school year. What are your plans? Being organized is imperative to a smooth and successful homeschool school year. Which one will you use? Or will you pick and choose a few from each like I have done in the past?
Which FREE Homeschool Planner will you Utilize?
- Highland Heritage– a gazillion Forms
- Hold That Thought
- Free Homeschool Resources
- Donna Young’s – lots of good stuff
- Oklahoma Homeschool – lots of printable
- The Homeschool Mom – 2 fantastic downloadable homeschool planners
- STEAMsational – ultimate list of free quality planners
- Homeshooling Today – 10+ planner printables
- Blessed Learners
Please feel free to add what works for you in planning a successful homeschool year.
What are criteria are you looking for in a Free homeschool planner?