Many Homeschool Curriculums can break the bank, but it doesn’t always have to put your family in debt. Anyone can homeschool whether your a millionaire or on a strict budget with these FREE homeschool curriculums.
I am sure you can find something that works for your homeschool family,you might utilize a few subjects from each of the free homeschool resources, or decide to go full force and use the curriculum in its entirity. The choice is yours. That’s the beauty of homeschooling, right?
FREE Homeschooling Programs Online
- Easy Peasy – All In One Homeschool – uses all FREE online resources, 180 day lesson plans for PreK-8th.
- Old Fashioned Homeschool – 40 week schedules and uses mainly free resources with textbook and Living Books, K-12th.
- Khan Academy- over 4600 online videos teaching all subjects.
- Ambleside Online – a free homeschool curriculum designed to be as close as possible to the curriculum that Charlotte Mason used in her own private and correspondence schools, PreK-12th.
- The Puritans Home School – curriculum consistent with the historic reformed Biblical faith as it is excellently summarized in the original Westminster Standards and the Three Forms of Unity. Documents are in pdf format, K-12th grade.
- Free World U – this curriulum is free for the flashcard based interactive method, but you can upgrade for additional cost, K-12th grade.
- CK-12 – books, lessons, and interactive videos, and you can put them on your eReader.
- Core Knowledge – this includes lessons plans lined up with the Core Knowledge Series, this site supports Common Core State Standards, PreK-6th grade.
- Lesson Pathways – so many different subjects to choose from including life skills, great for supplemental resources, k-5th grade.
- SAS Curriculum Pathways – provides interactive, standards-based resources in English language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and Spanish for use in traditional, virtual, and home schools
- Master Amablis - this is a Catholic Charlotte Mason curiculum, but there is a lot to offer even in you don’t practice Catholicism, Prek-8th grade.
Have you read my FREE eBook, Teaching Multi-level in the Homeschool yet?
Be sure to pin the list of FREE Homeschool curriculums for future reference. I will be adding more as time permits.