I love finding simple fall crafts kids projects that use everyday items around the house. Or at the very least you can purchase them at Walmart while you are grocery shopping.
My kids had so much FUN being creative with this simple project using primarily tissue paper we had around the home. They needed very little help from me after I explained how to do the project.
- White paper
- Manilla paper or brown construction paper for tree trunk
- Green construction paper for the grass
- Tissue Paper in various colors
- Elmer glue
- The children tore the paper instead of using scissors to have a more natural effect for making the grass and tree trunk.
- Glue the grass and tree trunk onto white paper.
- Next crumble up small pieces of tissue paper to make leaves and glue them onto the paper.
My children had just as much fun crumbling up the tissue paper as doing the actual craft itself.
It’s always fun to read books about fall leaves after we finish a craft project.
Be sure to have FUN with these other Fall Crafts Kids Projects that we did this season.
- Slime that glows in the dark – so COOL
- Pumpkin Craft – uses popsicle sticks
- Pumpkin Patch Handprints – a keepsake
Be sure to follow our Homeschool FREEbies and Deal boards so you don’t miss any homeschool tips and resources!
Follow our board Homeschool Deals and FREEbies on Pinterest.
Have FUN with these fall crafts kids projects!