Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice!
Author: Blessed Beyond a Doubt
Recipe type: Crock Pot Main Meal
- 3 lbs of frozen chicken breast
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken
- small box of instant brown rice
- 1 cup of water
- Throw the chicken in crock pot(frozen)
- Pour the soup over chicken
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or High 4 hours.
- Mix rice in mixture 30 min before serving with the water
- Shred the chicken with a fork or potato masher
Recipe by Blessed Beyond A Doubt at http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/easy-crock-pot-chicken-and-rice/