Easy Crock Pot Recipe - Home-style Chicken and Biscuits
Author: Blessed Beyond a Doubt
Recipe type: Easy Crock Pot Recipe - Chicken and Bisquits
- Frozen chicken breast - 3 lbs
- mixed veggies - I use frozen Walmart brand
- frozen corn - 1/2 bag
- jar of chicken gravy - 2 (I used turkey because it was cheaper)
- refrigerated biscuits - 2 small tubes
- throw in chicken
- throw in veggies
- pour gravy over chicken and veggies
- cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 7-8
- Bake refrigerated biscuits. Cut in halves. Serve meat mixture on top of biscuits.
You can use fresh veggies, homemade gravy, and homemade biscuits if you choose. Probably will take you 3x as long.
However, I am into easy!
Enjoy! And please let me know how your family liked it!
Recipe by Blessed Beyond A Doubt at http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/easy-crock-pot-recipe-home-style-chicken-and-biscuits/