EASY Crock Pot Recipe -Beef Stroganuff!
Author: Blessed Beyond a Doubt
Recipe type: Crock Pot Main Meal
- 2 lbs browned ground beef
- 24 oz Sour Cream
- 2 packets of dry Beef Stroganoff Packets
- 2 packs of egg noodles
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Place ingredients in crock pot - meat, sour cream, packets, and mushrooms
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours
- Boil noodles and mixed with mixture in crock pot
- Either serve immediately or turn your crock pot to warm.
Recipe by Blessed Beyond A Doubt at http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/easy-crock-pot-recipe-beef-stroganuff/