EASY Crock Pot Recipe - Egg Casserole!
Recipe type: Crock Pot
- 1 lb of cooked sausage (or any breakfast meat)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 c of milk
- 1.5 c of shredded cheese of choice
- 1 T of ground mustard
- bag of frozen shredded hash browns ( I use the ones that have the onion and pepper)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cook the meat
- spray crock pot with cooking spray
- beat eggs
- combine milk, salt, pepper, and ground mustard with egg mixture
- layer meat, hash browns, cheese twice
- pour egg mixture over the layered food
- cook on low for 8 hours.
- I usually put some cheese on top about 10 min before serving time
When I double, I do not double hash browns. I only use one bag.
Recipe by Blessed Beyond A Doubt at http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/easy-crock-pot-recipe-egg-casserole/