Easy Meatball Crock Pot Stew!
Recipe type: Main Entree
- 1 bag of frozen Meatballs (I use Walmart brand)
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 1/2 frozen bag of corn
- 4 medium potatoes diced
- 2 packets of Beef Stew packets (I use Walmart brand)
- Throw all in your slow cooker!
- Cut Meatballs in 1/2 (optional, I have little ones)
- I fill the crock pot 3/4 full with water
- Cook on High for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours
Recipe by Blessed Beyond A Doubt at http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/easy-crock-pot-recipe-meatball-crock-pot-stew/