This super easy recipe: Salsbury Steak will defintely be one of your family’s favorite.
I love making one pot meals! Just throw a green or fruit salad and you got yourself a hearty meal.
It’s great for pot lucks or to bring to a family in need.
- 1/4 c dry bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 lb ground beef round (you can use turkey)
- 1 T oil ( I use olive)
- 1 can of Golden Mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (1lb) whole new potatoes, drained and sliced potatoes, drained (you can boil potatoes)
- 1/4 c white wine (my mom drinks white wine when she visits, and I don’t like it, so I usually always have a little in refridgerator)
- 1 pkg (9oz) frozen Italian beans or any green beans
- Combine bread crumbs, egg, ketchup, and salt in bowl until blended
- Add ground beef to bowl
- Shape meat into 1 inch thick patties
- In large skillet, over medium-low heat, heat oil, brown the patties on each side
- Meanwhile, mix soup and wine
- Drain excessive fat from pan
- Add soup mixture. potatoes, and green beans in the skillet with meat.
- Cover and shimmer for 10 minutes while stirring veggies.
Have you checked out my slow cooker recipes yet?
Be sure to tell us how your family loved this recipe: Salsbury Steak!