How to Make EASY Mexican Cornbread Recipe
- 2 pkg of cornbread mix (I like Swanee Mills)
- 2 c of whole kernel corn (drained if using can)
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c of yellow onions, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced without the seeds (optional)
Mix cornbread according to package directions. Add corn, green pepper, onion, and jalapeno into cornbread batter. Pur into greased 13×9 casserole dish and bake according to package directions.
I challenge you to pick a new soup each week and serve it with cornbread.
Perhaps a Cooking Class might suite your fancy! I love taking online classes for things I want to learn. They make great Christmas gifts, too.
What’s your favorite meal to eat with an easy mexican cornbread recipe? Soup, chili, or a bean main dish?