At our homeschool potluck fellowship, a friend of mine brought this easy crock pot recipe. It’s delicious and makes a ton!
This is one of our crock pot recipes that we eat on Sundays.
- 1 bag of frozen Meatballs (I use Walmart brand)
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies
- ½ frozen bag of corn
- 4 medium potatoes diced
- 2 packets of Beef Stew packets (I use Walmart brand)
- Throw all in your slow cooker!
- Cut Meatballs in ½ (optional, I have little ones)
- I fill the crock pot ¾ full with water
- Cook on High for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours
Whether you are attending a homeschool pot luck or not, easy crock pot recipes makes life so much easier for the busy mom.
What is your favorite easy crock pot meal?
Don’t want to miss any easy crock pot recipes, subscribe today.
Sharing with: Thirty Thursday, Full Plate Thursday,Show Me Extraordinary,Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Weekend pot Luck,Weekend Whatever,Six Sisters, Saturday Show & Tell,Weekend Bloggy Reading, Titus 2 Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday,WFMW, WLW