At our homeschool potluck fellowship, a friend of mine brought this easy crock pot recipe. It’s delicious and makes a ton!
This is one of our crock pot recipes that we eat on Sundays.
|Easy Meatball Crock Pot Stew!||
- 1 bag of frozen Meatballs (I use Walmart brand)
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 1/2 frozen bag of corn
- 4 medium potatoes diced
- 2 packets of Beef Stew packets (I use Walmart brand)
- Throw all in your slow cooker!
- Cut Meatballs in 1/2 (optional, I have little ones)
- I fill the crock pot 3/4 full with water
- Cook on High for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours
What is your favorite easy crock pot meal?
Don’t want to miss any easy crock pot recipes, subscribe today.
Sharing with: Thirty Thursday, Full Plate Thursday,Show Me Extraordinary,Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Weekend pot Luck,Weekend Whatever,Six Sisters, Saturday Show & Tell,Weekend Bloggy Reading, Titus 2 Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday,WFMW, WLW