My sister in law helped me out with this divine easy recipe that feeds an army. I doubled it, but had plenty leftover for lunch the next day.
|Easy Crock Pot Recipe for Tortellini and Meatballs||
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 bag of frozen tortellini
- 1 bag of frozen veggies (I used a stir fry with red peppers)
- 1 T of cumin or to taste (I use a lot)
- 1 T of garlic or to taste (you can never have too much garlic)
- 2 cans of golden mushroom soup
- Place all ingredients in frozen
- Pour Soup on top of ingredients
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours
Check out my other easy crock pot recipes!
Have you pinned this easy crock pot recipe yet?
Sharing with: WFMW, WLW, Encouraging One Another,RaisingHomemakers,Hearts4Home, Show & Tell, Weekend Bloggy Reading,The Better Mom, Monday Musings, Mama Moments Monday,Domestically Divine Tuesday, Time – Warp Wife,Frugal Days,What Works,, Flash Blog, Thursday, Show Me Extraordinary, Mommy Teaches, , Inspire Me Monday, Big Family Linkup,Friday Favorites,Inspire Me Monday, Thrifty Thursday, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Make It Yourself Monday