Using Crock Pot Recipes for breakfast are so TASTY!
There is nothing better than waking up to a HOT prepared breakfast when you rise! Ok, maybe it doesn’t beat COFFEE!
I have made this easy crock pot recipe for Christmas morning and we have it occasionally for supper. It’s a HUGE hit for my kiddos and my husband.
I have put the left overs in individual baggies for my husband to heat during the week mornings. I always double the recipe for my gang.
|EASY Crock Pot Recipe – Egg Casserole!||
- 1 lb of cooked sausage (or any breakfast meat)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 c of milk
- 1.5 c of shredded cheese of choice
- 1 T of ground mustard
- bag of frozen shredded hash browns ( I use the ones that have the onion and pepper)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cook the meat
- spray crock pot with cooking spray
- beat eggs
- combine milk, salt, pepper, and ground mustard with egg mixture
- layer meat, hash browns, cheese twice
- pour egg mixture over the layered food
- cook on low for 8 hours.
- I usually put some cheese on top about 10 min before serving time
When I double, I do not double hash browns. I only use one bag.
Don’t want to miss any NEW easy crock pot recipes, subscribe today!
Our Family Favorites Easy Crock Pot Recipes!