You might want to half it, if you don’t want leftovers. BUT you can freeze the leftovers for another meal!
|EASY Crock Pot Recipe -Beef Stroganuff!||
- 2 lbs browned ground beef
- 24 oz Sour Cream
- 2 packets of dry Beef Stroganoff Packets
- 2 packs of egg noodles
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Place ingredients in crock pot – meat, sour cream, packets, and mushrooms
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours
- Boil noodles and mixed with mixture in crock pot
- Either serve immediately or turn your crock pot to warm.
Don’t want to miss any NEW easy crock pot recipes, subscribe today!
Our Family Favorites Easy Crock Pot Recipes!