This has to be the simplest crock pot chicken and rice recipe in the world.
Seriously, I’m kinda embarrass to post it because it’s a no brainer.
All the ingredients are staples in our home, so we have it often especially on Sundays after worship.
This feeds my family of 8 and we seldom have leftovers, so you might want to adjust the ingredients to meet your family’s appetite.
Or you could freeze the leftovers! And stick it back in the crock pot on low to gobble up another time.
|Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice!||
- 3 lbs of frozen chicken breast
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken
- small box of instant brown rice
- 1 cup of water
- Throw the chicken in crock pot(frozen)
- Pour the soup over chicken
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or High 4 hours.
- Mix rice in mixture 30 min before serving with the water
- Shred the chicken with a fork or potato masher
I told you it was easiest crock pot chicken and rice recipe that you will ever come across! And it’s always a HUGE hit!
Need more yummy crock pot recipes!
Sharing with: WFMW, WLW, Encouraging One Another,RaisingHomemakers,Hearts4Home,SixSistersStuff,Saturday Show & Tell, Weekend Bloggy Reading,The Better Mom, Monday Musings, Mama Moments Monday,Domestically Divine Tuesday, Time – Warp Wife,Frugal Days,What Works,, Flash Blog, Thursday, Show Me Extraordinary, Mommy Teaches, , Inspire Me Monday, Big Family Linkup,Friday Favorites,Inspire Me Monday,Full PlateThursday, Thrifty Thursday, Catch a Glimpse Thursday,