Every woman needs an easy, but delicious Tropical Punch Recipe for all occasions. It needs to refreshing, but not too complicated.
It also needs to be something that you can whip up in a pinch.
But of course, I want to make a positive impression, and not serve juice boxes to my guests.
Yes, as you know I am into simple! And trust me, you friends will think you are awesome. I love to make this for my kiddos on special occasions because I don’t have to make an entire bowl, but individual servings. I like to serve the individual servings in simple mason jar with a festive, colorful straw that you can pick up at the dollar store.
Punch Bowl Tropical Punch Recipe
- 1/2 Gallon of sherbet, softened (place on counter for about 10 min)
- 2 20 oz of Sprite (I use off brand)
- 64 oz of Tropical Punch
Place sherbet, soda, and punch in punch bowl, stir sherbet, and punch is immediately ready to serve.
Individual Tropical Punch Recipe
- Place a scoop of sherbet in the bottom of the glass
- Fill 3/4 of glass with Sprite
- Fill the remainder of the glass with Tropical Punch
- Serve with a pretty straw
*Tips: You can use any flavor sherbet, but Rainbow and Cherry Limeaide are our favorites. The tropical punch recipe is more refreshing when the Sprite has been refrigerated.
Be sure to pin this refreshing, but so EASY tropical punch recipe.