This easy brunswick stew recipe is kinda a throw it all in the slow cooker recipe. There really shouldn’t be a recipe because you can add any ingredients you like and you will have yourself a hearty meal.
I imagine this would be a fabulous camping recipe, too.
How to Make easy Brunswick Stew Recipe
- 8 potatoes, quartered (I leave the skin on)
- 1 head of green cabbage, chopped
- 16 oz of carrots (I use baby carrots)
- 1 onion, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 c of water
- 21 oz or more of smoked sausage or brunswick, cut in 2 in pieces
Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or use liners. Layer carrots, onion, cabbage, and potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place meat on top of vegetables, pour water in the slow cooker. Cook on high for 6-8 hours.
Like I mentioned before, just throw in any vegetables that you have on hand, it will taste great. It will even be more tasty with these yummy cheesy biscuits.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more homemaking ideas!
Thanks for pinning this easy brunswick stew recipe!