What’s right up there with your favorite banana pudding recipe? How about a banana pudding dip recipe that taste exactly like banana pudding.
Seriously, it’s amazing!
My famous banana pudding recipe has been enjoyed by so many of our family and friends that I decided to make something equally as wonderful.
I have made and served it as an appetizer and dessert. So it can be versatile to fit your needs.
How to Make Banana Pudding Dip Recipe
- 1 block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c of powdered sugar
- 3 oz of condensed milk (about 1/4 of the 14 oz can)
- 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c of prepared instant vanilla pudding
- 2 smashed bananas (I use a fork)
- 2 t of lemon juice
- 1 box of mini vanilla wafers
- In a small bowl whip heavy cream with a hand mixer until soft peak forms and set aside.
- In another small bowl, prepare instant pudding according to package directions and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined, slowly adding in milk.
- Add the pudding into the cream cheese mixture and fold in whipped cream.
- Mash bananas and add the lemon juice to avoid the banana’s turning brown.
- Mix and fold bananas into the pudding mixture.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve with vanilla wafers.
NOTE: this makes a hearty amount, so you can refrigerate the leftovers. Also, you will have leftover pudding, so save it and serve it as another dessert.
Thank you for sharing this easy banana pudding recipe with others. Please let us know how much your guests adored this banana pudding dip recipe.