These easy angel bars are an old-fashioned, sweet treat with just a hint of lemon. They only consists of 4 ingredients. They are extremely moist.
My family absolutely loved them and have requested that I make them again for our next homeschool potluck. Of course, I don’t mind because they are insanely so simple.
How to Make EASY Angel Bars
- 1 Angel Food Cake Mix
- 22 oz can of Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconuts
- Powdered Sugar for garnish
Greased 13×9 baking pan on bottom only. Mix bar ingredients well in large bowl except for powdered sugar. Place in baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Sift powdered sugar on top of bars while still warm. Let cool. Cut into 16 squares.
Store in refrigerator.
Be sure to try our other bar recipes:
- Easy Grasshopper Bars
- Strawberry Bars – so simple
- The Best homemade brownie recipe – super rich
- Cake Brownies
- Quick Mint Brownies
- Peanut Butter Bars – no bake recipe
Thanks for pinning these easy angel bars for others to enjoy!