We all became addicted to homemade slime and glitter goo this past year. It’s so simple to make and it’s absolutely so COOL to feel and touch.
It’s simply relaxing.
So of course, we had to make some Valentine glitter goo to celebrate God’s love for us on Valentine’s Day. The kids have just as much fun making it as they do playing with it.
We just store it in a plastic baggie for later use.
How to Make Valentine’s Glitter Goo Recipe
- 6 oz bottle Elmer’s Classic Glitter Glue
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup warm water
- 1 t Borax
- Pour the bottle of glue into a large bowl
- Add ¼ cup of water and mix together
- In a separate bowl, mix together ¾ cup of warm water and the Borax.
- Next, pour Borax mixture into the glue bowl.
- Mix the glue and Borax mixture together and once it comes together in a clump or ball.
- Knead and remove it from the mixture.
- Continue kneading until it is a rubbery substance.
I usually double the recipe for my 3 kiddos because they all enjoy it so much. Ok, I like to play with it, too.
Be sure have fun with our other Valentine Ideas
- Valentine’s Chain
- Valentine Sugar Cookie Play do
- Valentine Science FUN
- Valentine Bingo
- More Valentine Science Experiments
Thanks for pinning this FUN Valentine’s Glitter Goo Recipe.