Last week, I shared with you our favorite Pumpkin Pie Pudding. This week I thought I would treat you to our delicious Pumpkin Dip which is just perfect for this time of year.
I always bring it to some sort of gathering during this beautiful season.
Easy Delicious Pumpkin Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese — at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 can (15 ounce size) pumpkin, canned
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
Place cream and powdered sugar in bowl of an electric mixer and beat at medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Beat until well combined.
Pour the dip into an airtight container, cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving.
This is divine dipped in apples, Graham sticks, or Ginger Snaps!
I have doubled the recipe and froze it. It was just as good the second time around.
Try our other Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Bars – one of our most popular recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Pumpkin Rice
- How to Make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice
- To die for Pumpkin Casserole
- How to Make Pumpkin Playdough
- Frosty Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more homemaking ideas!
Now go impress all your friends with this delicious pumpkin dip!