Chicken Ranch Tacos
Recipe type: Main Entree
It’s a crock pot family favorite!
- Frozen Chicken (I use a 3lb bag)
- dry ranch dressing packet
- taco seasoning packet
- taco shells/or soft tortillas
- ranch dressing
- and any other taco fixins
- Place frozen chicken in crock pot
- Pour taco seasoning over chicken
- Pour dry ranch packet over chicken
- Shred chicken when cooked
- Serve in taco shells or tortillas and drizzle with ranch dressing
Cook on High for 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours! Enjoy!
Check out my other crock pot recipes!