If you are like me, you have a gazillion cookbooks that collect dust on the shelves, but you just can’t seem to part with them because there are those two family favorite recipes that your gang adores in each of those bulky cookbooks.
I have some exciting news for you!
You can now get rid of those dusty bulky cookbooks and donate them to charity for someone else to enjoy, but still continue to provide your gang with their favorite recipes.
Recifoto is one of my new favorite apps. It’s addicting, but so useful. The best part, it’s FREE! It’s similar to Instagram, but for recipes.
It’s super easy to find new and exciting recipes with the Recifoto search button once you load the app.
Here’s a few of Recifoto Perks
- Photo driven, so you don’t enter ingredients and directions, just take a picture of the already written recipe, whether on an index card, from a magazine, or screenshot with your iPhone or iPad.
- You can like and comment on recipes of interest
- Save the piles of recipes you’ve torn from magazines, cookbooks and newspapers by taking a photo of them.
- You can set of a profile for yourself so you can share your recipes with friends and family on social media or email.
- You can follow users of interest
It’s really simple to use and FUN!
You can also add other users recipes to your own collection by adding the the $0.99 In App Purchase.
Look how simple it is to add a recipe from the web. I just took a picture of my recipe off of my blog, and added the link. I posted this Easy Grasshopper Bars recipe this week, but you could do that with any recipe you find on the web. The benefit of using the free app is that all your recipes will be organized and located in one place.
Now go grab a cup of tea and explore the FREE Recifoto app goodness!