My children have so much FUN with Christmas science projects! I’m not sure if it’s just the season that gets them all giddy or the fact that science has actual meaning to them when the projects are festive.
These Christmas science projects will keep you busy doing the holidays. Take pictures and let them write a notebook page about them.
Few of Our Favorite Christmas Science Projects
- Try this candy cane experiment that is fun for the whole family.
- Try making some beautiful Christmas crystals and give them as gifts.
- Investigate why pinecones open and close.
- Make these FUN and entertaining Christmas Sensory Bottles. Discuss why the objects float to the bottom.
- Have fun with a fizzy melting snowman.
- Make some Christmas slime – it’s so awesome to touch.
Check out this FUN Christmas Science Projects eBook.
Be sure to follow our Homeschool FREEbies and Deal boards so you don’t miss any homeschool tips and resources!
Follow our board Homeschool Deals and FREEbies on Pinterest.
Thanks for pinning these FUN Christmas Science Projects!