I love making cookies in the Fall. There’s something comforting when you bite into a warm cookie swallowed by a glass of milk. My children look forward to these Candy Corn White Chocolate Chip Cookies each year. They are perfect for a Fall Fest or a harvest party.
How to Make Candy Corn White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3C flour
- 3/4 C granulated sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C butter (or margarine)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- (1) 12oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- (1) 12 oz. bag of candy corn
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together margarine and eggs until smooth in a stand mixer.
3. Add the granulated sugar, then the brown sugar.
4. Add the flour cup by cup and continue mixing.
5. Add the vanilla, salt, and baking soda.
6. Add the white chocolate chips one cup at a time.
7. Add the chopped candy corn.
8. Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes.
9. To ensure that the candy corn does not melt out onto the cookie sheet, make sure that it is contained in the dough and not exposed to the metal sheet as much as possible.
Makes 3-4 dozen. Prep time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 13 minutes
*Make sure that the candy corn pieces do not touch the metal pan or it will melt out onto the pain.