I’ve been making this easy hot apple cider recipe for years now. It literally is my favorite hot apple cider recipe I’ve tasted.
You will laugh when I share how easy this hot apple cider recipe is and I disclose my oh so secret ingredient that makes this hot apple cider truly divine.
I make it several times during the cooler months, and always serve it around the holidays.
How to Make the BEST Hot Apple Cider
- 1 gallon of apple cider of choice
- 1 cup of red hots
- Pour apple cider into a large slow cooker.
- Add red hots to apple cider.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Stir apple cider to make sure red hots are dissolved.
And that’s all there is to this delicious easy hot apple cider. It taste a bit like cinnamon, but not overkill. This is my favorite hot apple cider recipe, and I’m sure your gang will adore it, too.