Don’t limit these FUN bats lesson plans or resources for just the Fall. They are amazing creatures!
I just remember studying bats as a child and thinking how fascinating they were especially intertwining the concepts of sound and vibration.
Here are some FREE “Bats” Lesson Plans and Resources
- FREE Bat Unit Study over at Royal Baloo
- Bats 4 Kids – interesting information
- Many YouTube videos on bats
- Bat Crafts
- The Teacher’s Guide has lots of thematic ideas and lesson plans
- Stellaluna Unit Study
- Bat Finger Puppet
- Bat Math Printables
- And more FUN bat math
- A FUN printable
- Soda Pop Bat craft is super cute!
- BatWorld – lots of fun idea, lessons, and quizzes
- First School – letter B for preschoolers
- Fingerpaint Bat Craft – love this creative, but simple craft
Be sure to pin these FUN bats lesson plans and resources for others to enjoy!