This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bakery Crafts. All opinions are 100% mine.
Need batman party stuff ideas without breaking the bank?
I’ve got you covered with some great ideas!
Being a homeschool mother of 6 children, all birthday parties must reside on a strict budget. Trust me I know how expensive birthday parties have become over the years, but we refuse to confirm to the norm.
Yes, birthdays are special around our home, but the children could care less about all the elaborate and costly decorations, etc. They just want to have fun with their cousins and friends.
We have been having simple birthday parties for years and the children always have a blast.
Since I am a work at home mother, I need the party to be simple, too!
Here’s 5 Tips and Ideas to Host a Batman Party Simply and Inexpensively (or any themed party)
- Don’t make your own cupcakes or cake – Purchasing a birthday cake through Bakery Crafts is so simple and less time consuming than making your own cake. I just popped into my local Walmart, picked out my Cake Kits in the catalog, and told the friendly clerk what I wanted on the cake as far as the birthday message. I sent my husband to pick it up. It was easy peasy and everyone at the party thought it tasted wonderful. The cake cost was less expensive to purchase than if I made it myself. Bakery Crafts is definitely the way to go. We been purchasing our cakes through Bakery Crafts for all occasions for years.
- Keep the party SIMPLE – The children at the party truly just want to play together and do not enjoy organized games. I usually host (1) organized game and let the children just play together. This seems to be the key to a less stressful party.
- Have a table of Batman coloring pages and crayons – I allowed the children to color different Batman coloring pages at leisure. This is a great activity for when they just walk in and after they are waiting for everyone to finish their Bakery Craft cake. You can print them free here.
- Ditch the party favors – This is a complete waste of money in my opinion. I used to go all out and purchase the little toys that break or just get thrown away. So instead, I had each child make their own Batman mask and caps made from plastic table cloths as their take home gift. They wore them for the entire party.
- Do not buy Soft Drinks or Juice boxes – I always make a big jug of lemonade and purchase small cups. You can decorate the cups to go with the Batman theme. Lemonade or fruit punch is less expensive than providing your guest with soft drinks or juice boxes. Make sure you mark their names on the cups with a sharpie.
So do you want to know how much we spent on this FUN Batman party?
The total was less than $50.00 and that included the delicious marble Bakery Crafts cake with Butter Cream frosting we purchased. We hosted 25 guests. And the children had so much fun.
Bakery Crafts wants one of Blessed Beyond a Doubt’s readers to try one of their delicious cakes for their next party. They are offering the winner a 25.00 gift certificate to Bakery Crafts. You can purchase Bakery Crafts cakes at your local Walmart, Publix, and Kroger, etc. Please leave a comment and tell me what Cake Kits you would order if you won this awesome 25.00 gift certificate. I will be picking a random winner on Tuesday, February 4th at 11:59p.
Be sure to Like Bakery Crafts on Facebook.