Need Simple bathroom organization tips? I’ve got you covered!
If you have been hangin’ with me for awhile, you know I am into cheap and simple organization. I thrive on organization especially since we lost over 1000 square feet in our new home when we moved.
Ouch! I had to figure something to organize the bathroom that is used by 5 of us. Something simple, so the rest of the gang wouldn’t ask me where something is 24/7.
Yes, it’s a little pet peeve of mine, when someone asks me a silly question where something is when it’s so obvious to me. I believe this is a man’s favorite way to annoy a busy wife besides leaving the toilet seat up in the middle of the night.
My cheap bathroom organization tips
- Plastic clear shoe boxes (dollar store, of course)
- Black chalkboard labels (Hobby Lobby)
- White Paint Pen (Hobby Lobby)
- Big Trash Bag
Easy Steps to Bathroom Organization Tips
- Discard any expired products or stuff that you don’t use in your big garbage bag
- Decide on what you are going to name your shoeboxes (think from a man’s point of view)
- Place marked labels on shoe boxes
- Put all shoe boxes on floor
- Start filling your shoe boxes with the appropriate stuff
- Organize the shoe boxes after all the products are in the individual boxes
- Place organized shoe boxes in closet or cabinets
- Have a quick in service with family about where everything is located
Here’s My Labels, but Label Yours How You Wish
- Nails – nail polish, nail clippers, etc
- Tummy – anything that has to do with stomach issues
- Girl Stuff – tampons, pads, etc
- James – all my hubbie’s stuff including his vitamin that he swears he going to start taking
- Extra Essentials – toothpaste, soap, etc.
- Topicals – bandaids, anything topical related
- ENT – anything to do with ears, nose, and throat
- Bows – all my daughters hair goodies
- Stuff – powder, mouthwash, and things we don’t use everyday
So simple, huh?
This easy system has been working for us for a month and I have not received one silly question about where something is.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more homemaking ideas!
Do you have any easy storage ideas ot simple or simple bathroom organization tips to share with us?