We had this baked pumpkin casserole the other night and all I can say….it was AWESOME!
Yes, I scored points that night!
Yes, I am one of those mean mom’s that makes my kids eat their meat and veggies before the carbs.
Best Recipe for Baked Pumpkin Casserole
- 2 c of canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c of brown sugar
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 t of vanilla
- 1 t of sea salt
- 1/4 t of baking soda
- 1/4 c of melted butter
- 3/4 c of evaporated milk
- 1/4 c of milk
- Pecans, chopped (optional for topping)
- 1/4 c of brown sugar for topping
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
In a large mixing bowl, add the beaten eggs, pumpkin, butter and milk. Mix well. Next, add flour, sugar,baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Put mixture in a greased casserole dish (9×9), top with 1/4 brown sugar, pecans (optional), and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Try our other Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Bars – one of our most popular recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Pumpkin Rice
- How to Make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice
- To die for Pumpkin Dip
- How to Make Pumpkin Playdough
- Frosty Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
You will want to make this baked pumpkin casserole for Thanksgiving and Christmas!