We all have those people in our lives that we want to purchase thoughtful gifts for, but they seem to have everything under the sun. It makes gift buying stressful.
I personally dig gift cards, but I absolutely love it when someone buys me something practical, but extraordinary. The negative thing about gift cards is that the person totally knows what you spent on them. Its kinda like leaving the price tag on a gift. UGH!
I was so excited to discover Zazzle at a conference I attended a few weeks ago. They seriously have the coolest practical items that you can personalize to make it perfect for anyone. I found it fascinating that you can upload your own printable or graphics to truly make the gift personal.
My mind went racing. The possibilities are endless. I selfishly admit some of my cool ideas are gifts for myself.
Here are the TOP 9 Gift Ideas for the Person that has EVERYTHING
- The Coolest Cell Phone Case – I actually got one with my blog logo on it. I love it! You can pick a design from their own suggestions or add something that’s meaningful to your receiver. I was thinking of getting one for my friend with her favorite scripture on it.
- A Personalized Luggage Tag – I thought what an easy way to advertise my blog. Who wouldn’t like to advertise to the world the one thing they are passionate about? Whether it’s their kids or business. Every once in a while it’s ok to brag a bit. Right?
- Personalized Playing Cards – I am so excited to give these playing cards to my parents for Christmas. They play Canasta every week with their friends. I know they will think they are the coolest. I’m sure I will score some brownie points with my parent’s friends too.
- Personalized Money Clip – Just add a name,a picture or a team logo for that man in your life.
- Customized Food Tray – This is perfect for anyone that loves to entertain. Just customized to fit their style.
- Customized Cheese Tray – Who doesn’t like cheese? This would work for a man, too. Don’t forget to bring some cheese and crackers when you deliver the gift.
- Create Your Own Nail art – these are so FUN! You can either customize with an image or picture for each nail. You will definitely score with this gift.
- Customized Dry Erased Boards – We always put our daily prayer requests on a dry erased board and put it on the refrigerator, so I thought this was clever. Add a name for a chore chart.
- Customized Laptop Sleeve – Everyone has a laptop, but not a personalized computer sleeve with their favorite quote or scripture on it.
Oh there are many more snazzy gift ideas, but this just gives you some ideas to starting planning and jot down in your Christmas Planner.
If you think you might go crazy in Zazzle, enter the giveaway and say a pray that the random generator picks you to spend a 100.00 in the Zazzle store.
Enter to WIN a $100.00 Zazzle Gift Certificate
Zazzle wants one of Blessed Beyond a Doubt’s readers to win a $100.00 Zazzle Gift Certificate. I will be picking a random winner on November 15th at 12am. Winner will be contacted via email and must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be picked. All entries will be verified.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
So who is the one person in your life that’s seems to have everything?