Welcome to Day 3 of the 5 Days Back to Homeschool Blog Hop.
Today we are discussing homeschool planning!
I have to admit that I don’t plan anymore! And I feel like a FREE woman!
I used to be one of those over organized stressed out homeschool mamas that would get her panties in a HUGE wad when we were off schedule!
I would plan everything school related right down to the minute. I literally would spend all summer long making these
After 7 years of being a crazy homeschool mom, I learned to be much more relaxed.
Oh, don’t get me wrong. I am still pretty organized and have a pretty Mommy Homeschool binder. I just don’t have lesson plans written down.
There’s absolutely no reason to label my pretty binder because it’s the coolest one in the house and everyone knows it’s Mommy’s.
I love it!
And I have really cute dividers, too!
My dividers in my CUTE Homeschool Binder:
- Attendance – just to roughly see how many days we do school for my own benefit.
- Calendar – monthly and yearly – I write field trips, etc.
- Unit Study – my plans and printouts for the topical study we are working on.
- Borrow/Lend – this has really helped me over the years to keep track of what we lend out and borrow from other homeschool families.
- Student- I have a divider for each child. I include credits, grades, educational objectives, and course of study.
If you are new to homeschooling or are on the fence, read How to Homeschool – 10 Steps!
Make sure you don’t miss a day, subscribe today!