Earth Day is April 22nd!
I honestly do not remember celebrating Earth Day as a child. However, I do think it’s important to teach our children to take care of the Earth properly the way God intended.
And what better way than to start when they are young. We are going to make it an all week celebration.
Earth Day Printables
- Earth Day Writing Prompts
- Earth day Printable Pack – PreK-3rd
- Earth Day Addition Pack
- Earth Day Mini Puzzle Unit
- Earth Day Contraction Game
- A HUGE list of Nature Notebook Ideas
- Earth Day Journal Pages
- Bird Notebook Pages
- Make Your Own Earthworm Habitat
- Nature Notebook Printables
Earth Day Activities
- Making an Earth Globeand other ideas – my children would so dig this!
- Super EASY Earth Day Craft – I like easy!
- Earth Day Sign – loving this!
- Make Earth Day Play Dough
- DIY Recycled birdhouses
- Urban Composting – lots of great ideas
- Earth Day Handprint
- Several FUN ideas to celebrate Earth Day – check out the scavenger hunt
- Creative ideas to recycle markers
- Earth Day Collage -it uses old magazines!
- Watercolor project that is geared toward younger ones, but can easily be adapted to older children.
- Sing this Earth Day song
- Simple Earth Day Mosaic Craft
Earth Day Eats
- Super CUTE bug cupcakes
- Earth Day Jello Jigglers
- Earth Day Cake
- Worm Dirt – looks so good!
- Earth Day Smoothies
Be sure to pin these FUN Earth Day Projects for kids!