Just because winter is here doesn’t mean the fun outdoor learning has to end! If you’re looking for some great ways to keep your outside adventures going strong all year long, check out these ideas and resources for winter nature studies! Whether it’s scavenger hunts, birding, or an indoor nature table, there are plenty of options to consider no matter what the weather is like outside.
More Ideas and Resources
- Ideas for Winter Nature Study from Simply Charlotte Mason
- Winter Nature Study with eh Outdoor Hour Challenge
- Winter Nature Study: Evergreens from Hodgepodge
- Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
- How to Make a Winter Bird Cafe from Nurture Store
- Pine Needle Discovery Bottles from Teach Preschool
- Woodland Trust Nature Detectives printable winter booklets, ID tools and spotter sheets, games, and more
- Winter Weed Finder at All Things Beautiful
- Christmas Nature Study from Our Journey Westward
Be sure to check out our FREE Nature Notebook pages!