We always have a Super Bowl watching party here at the abode. We have several of our favorite dips we all enjoy, but I always like to try a few new ones as well.
I’ve compiled quite a few of them here for you – some savory, some sweet and some spicy for those who like to turn up the heat. Happy Dipping!
15+ Superbowl Dip Recipes
- The Very Best Bacon Cheddar Dip – Great for making ahead of time
- White Queso Dip – made in the slow cooker
- Hot Reuben Dip – oh my!
- Easy Mexican Salsa Dip – it’s a favorite anytime of the year
- So simple Chip Dip – perfect for BBQ parties, too
- Homemade Blue Cheese Dip – my ultimate favorite
- Easy Dill Pickle Recipe – for those pickle lovers
- Baked Fontina – easier than putting together a cheese platter
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – just add 3 additional ingredients
- Donna’s Dill Dip
- Easy Feta Dip – I LOVE feta
- Pizza Dip – my kiddos love this one
- Cowboy Caviar
- Ugly Dip – Funny name, seriously tasty dip
- Hot Crawfish Dip
- Homemade Pecan Spinach Dip
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Cookie Dough Dip – serve with graham sticks or apples
- Super Shrimp Sriracha Dip
So which one will you try first? Also check out 15 FUN popcorn recipes! Have you pinned these 15 Easy Dips for your Super Bowl party yet?