We always have a Super Bowl watching party here at the abode. We have several of our favorite dips we all enjoy, but I always like to try a few new ones as well.
I’ve compiled quite a few of them here for you – some savory, some sweet and some spicy for those who like to turn up the heat. Happy Dipping!
15+ Superbowl Dip Recipes
- The Very Best Bacon Cheddar Dip – Great for making ahead of time
- White Queso Dip – made in the slow cooker
- Hot Reuben Dip – oh my!
- Easy Mexican Salsa Dip – it’s a favorite anytime of the year
- So simple Chip Dip – perfect for BBQ parties, too
- Homemade Blue Cheese Dip – my ultimate favorite
- Easy Dill Pickle Recipe – for those pickle lovers
- Baked Fontina – easier than putting together a cheese platter
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – just add 3 additional ingredients
- Donna’s Dill Dip
- Easy Feta Dip – I LOVE feta
- Pizza Dip – my kiddos love this one
- Cowboy Caviar
- Ugly Dip – Funny name, seriously tasty dip
- Hot Crawfish Dip
- Homemade Pecan Spinach Dip
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Cookie Dough Dip – serve with graham sticks or apples
- Super Shrimp Sriracha Dip