Ah, love is in the air! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you are searching for ways to add a bit more love to the day, then try one of these fun heart recipes!
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts from One Little Project at a Time
2. Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Bark Bites from Number 2 Pencil
3. Roasted Heart Potatoes from Complete Recipes
4. Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls from Pillsbury
5. Toffee Chocolate Chip Valentine’s Day Cheeseball from Shugary Sweets
6. Soft Cut Out Sugar Cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction
7. Rainbow Cheesecake Hearts from Hungry Happenings
8. Chocolate Shortbread Heart Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod
9. Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Syrup from Sarah Hearts
10. Heart Pizza from B-Inspired Mama
11. Bacon Hearts from Rachel Schultz
12. Heart Biscuits from Taste of Home
13. Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats from She Saved
14. Homemade Jumbo Heart Sprinkles from Cake Whiz
And then play some Valentine Bingo! Make it a FUN day!
What heart recipe will you try first?