This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Swiffer. All opinions are 100% my very own.
Teacher appreciation week is approaching. It’s time to show appreciation to your child’s teacher for putting up with your child all year-long.
In all honesty, teachers just really want to know they are appreciated. Gifts are always fun, but we really just want to feel valued. Teachers have one of the hardest jobs and are extremely underpaid. Some days I want to pull my hair out, but others day it’s very rewarding.
I always love giving my own children’s teachers something that as a teacher myself would really use and appreciate. Teachers LOVE practical gifts. All the cute teacher knick knacks are sweet, but if you’ve been teaching for a long time, you don’t want to see another thing with an apple on it.
Yep, it’s a Swiffer Duster!
They all were ecstatic! I shared with my coworkers that my student’s love to swiffer duster too. Of course, only well-behaved students are allowed to put their little hands on my beloved Swiffer duster.
The 11 Best Teacher Gifts that They Really Want
- Gift Cards. Teacher love gift cards to teacher stores, Starbucks, or Hobby Lobby. I love when a student gives me a gift card to the local yogurt shop or any food related place that’s close to the school. Also, you can’t go wrong with Amazon.
- Sharpies. Teachers love colored pens and markers. For some reason, we lo0se them all the time. They make us very happy.
- Thank You Notes. I always like to have a box of note cards and thank you notes in my drawer in my classroom. We especially like notecards with our initial or name featured on the card.
- Books for the Classroom. We love to add to our class library. If you are unsure of what books to get, simply wrap up an Amazon or Half-Priced Books gift card.
- A Note of Gratitude. This is a wonderful feeling to receive a little thank you from the parents or students. I save all my appreciation notes and store them in a box.
- Homemade Food. We all love cookies, cupcakes and anything sweet. Be sure to include the recipe as a bonus.
- Hand Sanitizer. We can never have too much hand sanitizer. Also, it never gets old, so we can keep it for next year use.
- Plant. Teachers enjoy an easy maintenance plant for their classroom.
- Dry Erased Markers. We love the brand, EXPO. Cheaper brands often dry out too quickly.
- Pencils. I can’t tell you how many packets of pencils that I have bought with my own personal money. Students can’t seem to remember to bring a pencil to class these days. An abundance amount of pencils will make any teacher smile.
- Swiffer Duster. I admit that I’m kind of a Swiffer Fanatic. Swiffer products have made my life so much easier when it comes to cleaning. I use my Swiffer Duster on my dry erased boards, too. It’s a privilege for the students to get to clean the classroom with the Swiffer duster. They can easily clean the bookshelves, too.
Win a Box of 10 Swiffer Dusters for your Teachers and/or Friends
Simply fill out the form below to be entered into the Swiffer giveaway and to be added to Blessed Beyond a Doubt’s newsletter. I will be picking a winner on May 6th at 11:59 pm.
So what teacher appreciation gift sparks your fancy?