Being able to understand and dive deeper into your faith is an amazing feeling. Think about the last time that you took time to explore your thoughts and emotions that surround you and your faith. With the every-busy lives that we all seem to have on a daily basis, it can be hard to dial and get in tune with our thoughts, our emotions, and our core.
Quiet Time Resources to Grow your Faith
The beautiful part about learning and delving in deeper in your faith is that there are options and ways out there to read, research and connect using available online resources. If you are searching for a few online resources to help you discover and dive deeper into your faith, here are a few to help get you started!
11 Online Resources to Delve Deeper into Your Faith
- Dig Deeper Devotions. If you are looking for a way to read scriptures and be able to apply them to your daily life, this is the site for you. It offers over 400 different devotions to read, understand, and process to help you ask yourself those questions to dive deeper into your faith.
- eBible. Have questions that you’ve always wondered but never knew where to ask? eBible may be just the place for you. You can ask questions to other members of the community to get their thoughts on the topic at hand.
- Bible.org. Take your time exploring this online website the focuses on everything related to the Bible.
- Christianity Today. Full of articles talking about Christianity and the world today, as well as other tips on how to study the bible and scripture readings.
- Crosswalk.com. Not only are there a ton of great resources here to dive deeper into your faith and religion, but it also offers resources for your family as well.
- iTunes U. If you prefer a more audio style learning as your way of choice, why not give iTunes U a try. Search around and see what options you can find on lectures about religion and faith to listen to while you are driving, working, or exercising. Once you find something of interest, download for your listening pleasure for a future point in time.
- Religion Resources Online. Looking to explore other religions, or take some online quizzes to test your current religious knowledge base? This is the website for you!
- Bible Study Tools. This site is full of great resources and tools such as blogs and videos, plus devotions to read and study based upon topics.
- Focus on the Family. If you are looking for a faith-based site that is not only great for you, but also for your entire family, this is one that you may want to take some time to explore!
- Plugged In. With everything going on in life, it can be hard to decipher what things are appropriate based upon our faith and our family values. Plugged In can help give you information about shows, movies, TV, games, and books to see if they are appropriate with your values and beliefs.
While there are a ton of online resources available to dive deeper into the journey of your faith, give a few of the suggested ones above a try. The great part about having so many online resources is that you can then explore and truly find the resources that match you and your journey in faith the best!